Stoneware is made from a silica-rich clay fired at high temperatures.
The clay extracted from natural quarries is mixed with source water, then filtered to obtain a very fine-grained clay. The containers are made by joining several layers of raw clay made with moulds.
Main qualities of our stoneware
- Natural clay allowing direct contact with the wine.
- Smooth inside, easy cleaning.
- Reduced micro-oxygenation.
- Resistant to chemical and thermal aggression.
- Porosity less than 2.5%.
- Baking temperature: 1280°C
- Thermal conductivity: 1.3 Wm-1K-1
- Pressure resistance: 3.8 bar
- Average pore radius: 0.004 microns
- Reduced micro-oxygenation
- High thermal inertia
- Recommanded for white-skinned and delicate, red-skinned grape varieties
- Jars certified for food contact
- SiO2 : 62,56% – Al2O3 : 18,29%
- fe2O3 : 7,09% – TI02 : 0,02% – CaO : 0,28%
- MgO : 0,80% – K2O : 2,22% – Na2O : 0,11%
- Divers : 6.46%
Main qualities of the wine aged in stoneware
- Uprightness, minerality, freshness, purity
- Delicacy and lightness
- Respect for the grape variety and the quality of the fruit
- Authenticity of aroma
Zen (from 500 to 1200 liters)
|500 liters||148 cm||90 cm||50 cm||290 kg|
|1000 liters||175 cm||110 cm||50 cm||290 kg|
|1200 liters||192 cm||113 cm||50 cm||335 kg|
Satine (from 200 to 700 liters)
|200 liters||83 cm||72 cm||38 cm||90 kg|
|700 liters||133 cm||98 cm||50 cm||220 kg|
Coralie (from 320 to 1000 liters)
|320 liters||115 cm||90 cm||32 cm||130 kg|
|500 liters||132 cm||106 cm||50 cm||200 kg|
|1000 liters||150 cm||127 cm||50 cm||250 kg|
Ovo Couche (from 115 to 300 liters)
|115 liters||55 cm||70 cm||5 cm||75 kg|
|230 liters||75 cm||105 cm||5 cm||95 kg|
|300 liters||85 cm||115 cm||5 cm||110 kg|
Available in glossy white and matte black
Protection from light and temperature fluctuations
|75 cl||26.3 cm||8.3 cm||900 g|